User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design can easily be clubbed as being the same, a part of the layout of the graphical user interface, but is not so. The thin line that separates the two design criteria is that while a user interface is the look and feel of the app, the user experience is the user’s perception of the app. User Experience (UX) is what you need to keep in mind while developing products to ensure that your business never fails to reach out to its target audience, thereby aiding in generating leads.
User experience amalgamates human behavior, computer code and design strategy while generating the GUI of an application. It is inclined towards a human’s perception and reaction towards the presentation of the application, which includes system utility, efficiency in navigation and ease of use. While user interface (UI) is how the overall layout of the product would look like, user experience (UX) is all about the overall look and feel of the end product.
Developing an engaging web page not only requires a well-laid design algorithm in place, but also implementing the best possible user responses to the interface. The follow-up on the below-mentioned points can ensure the generation of a creative interaction model for an application:
- Development : Out-of-the-box ideas and cutting-edge technology for developing market-ready products.
- Enhanced User Experience : Integrating user-friendly controls and optimizing the graphical user interface.
- Prototyping : Developing a prototype, before working on the actual project helps in testing and validation of the idea being put into use
Managing these things in a finest possible way is important for the smooth business conduct. In order to make it better for you, we have a group of skilled IT consultants, business analysts, visual designers, domain experts, usability analysts and information architects. The problem-solving capabilities of these professionals have been refined to a higher degree of excellence through consistent practice over cross-functional projects. Having worked in distributed environments, they are competent in identifying win-win solutions.
Infoitservice approach to UI/ UXDesign
We at infoitservice believe that the best designs are only possible when there are an interaction and exchange of ideas among people. Our efforts in getting the best idea on board goes through the following five stages of design and development :
- Discover : It is very much essential that the target audience is kept in mind while scouring ideas and laying the design plan. We gather as mush information as we can before settling into the next phase of development.
- Design : The design of the user interface is based on the requirement of our clients and the target users of the application. We develop a solution that matches with you creative idea and our research.
- Develop : Then comes the coding stage, wherein we put our technical expertise of tools and technologies to create the product as envisioned by the client.
- Deploy : Testing and validating the developed codes at both the client and server end to ensure that a glitch-free interface is available for users to deploy and run on their operating systems.
- Maintenance : Last but not the least, your product is up and running, now what? We also offer our clients with maintenance support of the product long after it has passed the deployment stage.
- Conducting collaborative brainstorming sessions and creating business process design